Ma Deuce Gunner

Ma Deuce Gunner

PROTECTING FREEDOM.....HALF AN INCH AT A TIME.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Blogoversary...to myself!

I realized today that I have been 2 weeks past my blogoversary. Whoops. I even missed my 100,000th visitor.

I must apologize for my lack of posting. I will pick it back up, mark my words.

My wife and I adopted a puppy this weekend, a chocolate lab / mix. I picked her up today, and she is just getting adjusted to the new house. She is very docile, and is just adorable. Pictures will be up within the day.

SCOUTS OUT!!!

Mike..(aka MDG)..OUT.

7 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Have fun with the new pup! If you haven't read the book "Marley and Me" yet, it is a must read, especially with your new addition.

Happy belated anniversary! Always glad to see your posts!

Semper gratus,
Donna

 
At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see a post! Good luck with the pup - they're a lot of trouble, but the love is worth every minute of it!

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger pebblepie said...

Happy Blog Birthday!

Pebble

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Em said...

IM a little late, but Congrats!!!

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger El Capitan said...

Congrats my friend.

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the anniversary. I've always enjoyed reading another soldier's perspecive. Take care.



Search Inside Milblogs and Only Milblogs
http://www.milblogsearch.com

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow congratulations! Here is the shame-less plug. I created a blog to help military members with their finances. Let me know if you would like to exchange links. Thanks.

Brandon J
http://moneyformilitary.blogspot.com or e-mail me at bjone6@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home